1.Yes companies should be green. The earth gave us our resources and land to survive and thrive might I add, so why don't we give back to it instead of hurting it more?
2. Sure why not let those who believe in an afterlife and gods express themselves. Of course don't get in the way of others and make sure your education is more important than your praying. I strongly believe in letting people express their religions, after all I make money once a year on those whom believe a fire breathing lizard whom is 75 feet tall is coming to destroy the world.
3. Hard work will shine through. If we can just get off our stupid electronics and get real jobs in the fields, plantations, and factories then we would be able to compete. But instead we stay on our computers and xstation switch plus thingys and let other people pay for our rent by donating their hard earned cash. So I would limit certain jobs at companies like google and apple and maximize jobs in factories and plantations.
4. Heck no, it's our job to let people come here do what they believe in and then get kicked out. We are not a policeman if anything we are like the drug dealers of the world, we let people get high on freedom then tell their homeland to come get them when they don't pay us for it.
You really shouldn't be making money off the fire breathing lizard but you really should be making money on my spider monkey transformation.
I feel like it is right to be a green company but companies should not be forced to be green because if a company is forced to do something they are likely to get rid of the company so that they don´t have to follow the rules given to them. I also believe that students should be able to form religious groups at school so long as they are not trying to convert people. I believe that people should keep there religion to themselves. A good strategy to make sure that workers are ready to compete in the global economy is to give them real life examples of what could happen but also let them witness it first hand. It is not Americas role to be the worlds policemen. All the other countries should keep to themselves and not drag America into there problems.
1: Being green and keeping the earth safe is a great idea, however forcing it may be kind of weird saying that the government doesn't control other parts of companies.
2: By law you are allowed to do any religion you want, so I guess its okay. Just don't disrupt class.
3: I guess just make stuff cheaper than competition, but still high quality.
4: ...No? I would think countries police themselves, instead of having one country police everything.
Companies should not be forced to go green, they have the freedom to mostly do what they want, however the government will not approve of or help any companies that acting as polluters, instead the government will give grants to companies that are green making other companies want to be green.
Students should not be allowed to form religious groups on campus for several reasons. The main one being that if students were to form religious groups they would likely interfere with their schedules and other students schedules. They might also feel the need to remove certain things from the school to make it more appropriate for their beliefs, they might even protest certain other students for not being followers of that religion. Religious beliefs should be kept off school campus so that every student is treated equally.
A free market like the one we have now will ensure that our economy can remain competitive, however the government must not spend money that affects the hole countries economy.
America? I think you mean The States of New Rome, and the hole world obeys us, we are the most powerful military force in existence.
"affects the hole countries economy." Again its whole not hole get it right
I agree with you except for fact that you said that students should not be able to form religious groups in school. I believe that as long as they don´t try converting people than it would be alright for them to practice their religious beliefs.
Students should be allowed to form religious groups and be able to pray in schools, According to the Constitution we have right to free speech and the right to gather peacefully. We do have the right to religious freedoms even if that means gathering on campus. You could gather on campus during times like lunch and other times like that if allowed to do so. It should be allowed to let students gather on campus even if they do not approve of the religion.
EASY! Come on guys, give me a hard one. Companies should be forced to go green to help preserve the environment that is being destroyed by factory chemicals and pollution. For starters, companies could try to use machines that do not require as much fossil fuels to operate or that do not make pollutants. OR, if they wanted to, they could try to make products to help the environment. NEXT! Students should be allowed to form religious groups at school as long as it doesn't interfere with the learning environment and as long as they don't force other students into that religion. Of course, if it's violent they shouldn't, but other wise HAIL ZORP THE SKY LIZARD! If one religion interferes with another one, then they could just have different places for each religion to meet up and pray. Treat please. NEXT! Some strategies that could ensure American workers are ready to compete in the global economy are uhhh....increase work times and rates? I guess that we could try to be more self sufficient and increase trade with other countries to help boost the economy. NEXT! It is not America's role to be the world's policeman because what would happen to all the other policemen? DUH. But seriously, America should not interfere with other countries affairs if America is not being involved in it. This way, we may avoid conflicts with other countries and establish more peace between countries, which could lead to better trade deals that could help America become more self sufficient.
I, Bob Ross, personally believe that companies do not need to be forced to go green but it would be pretty nice for good ol' mother nature. I say that companies should not be required to be green because the government itself is not green and also private businesses should have the freedom to do what they would like to do environmentally. I believe that students should be allowed to form religious groups at school as long as it doesn't take away from their education and doesn't hurt anyone else. I even believe that they should be allowed to pray and that there could maybe be a new period implemented into schools where the students get around 30 minutes for religious practices. The workers of our country can prepare to compete in a global economy by practicing and working with others from foreign countries and becoming proficient with their beliefs and practices. American workers could also go to foreign countries to work with the people there so that they can get a sort of grasp on economics worldwide. I believe that it is not our job as Americans to be policemen to the world necessarily, but if something horrific or a tragedy happens in foreign countries I believe we should step in and help out.
(1) In our Nation we should be able to be free and do as we please, but we must also please the environment around us. If the United States is to become a paradise for all then pollution and waste must go. Companies must be forced to find a cleaner way to produce their products or be shut down completely. That sounds harsh, but it is the truth, and as humans we must not be greedy with the environment around us or we shall cease to exist!! I will start programs for top scientist and researchers to explore new ways to provide America with "Green" companies, we already have solar panels, wind turbines, and many more things that will help us on our path to being GREEN.
(2) The first amendment of this nation is freedom of speech, religion, etc., so I feel it necessary to allow students of all different religions to be allocated time for groups and prayers. School is about learning, yes, but it is also a place where students find friends to socialize with and if religious groups and prayers are allowed to students then there will be more opportunities for students to open up and come together. Also with these groups it will decrease depression and anxiety, because these students know that they have a time and place to pray and talk with others of sharing beliefs.
(3) For workers to be capable or event try to compete in the global economy I feel it important for workers to get better training and education on the jobs they are working at. I am talking about factory, construction, and really the foundation of America's national income, not private based companies. Ensuring a better global economic outcome workers must not have accidents, mishaps, or anything to slow down the production of a business and with training these slowing in productions will be decreased.
(4) America it to be there for nations as like a big brother, when they are really in trouble they will be there, but don't annoy them or they will get angry. It is not America's job to enforce each nations laws, because it is that nations responsibility to control their government and their right to do as their established government allows them.
In my opinion yes they should due to the amount of polution that is coming from all these factories. It would decrease polution out put ten-fold as well as make everything healthier in a sense. A way to do this is to get rid of coal burning plants and put in water, air, or solar stations. We could also make recycling manditory to start up a reimbirthment of the country as well as make rain barrels and other water saving strategies manditory to help with water problems.
I do not think it would be very wise to let people form religious groups at school due to the future desputes of who's religeon is the right one and why they don't believe in it. It would cause the school to become religious in sense and school is for learning not for praying.
The strategies most people would have to know is how to work with somebody you've never met and be able to solve problems easily and efictently. They would need to know how to communicate well and work eficently as well.
In my opinion America's role is to police as well as monitor to try to keep everything at peace and keep the people happy by helping. We have to protect the ones who cant protect themselves and try to prevent as many wars as possible and make sure everybody keeps they're rights as a whole.
I believe that company's should not be forced to go green because this could cause a multitude of them to shut down or at least force them to lay off some people so that they have the money to modernize there systems to be green which can and will hurt profits and jobs. Students should not be allowed to form religious groups and pray together on campus because this will cause others to bully them or to start hating on them and try to make them think that what they are doing is bad and therefore cause them to starting hating others that do it. Strategies that will ensure American workers are prepared to compete on a global scale are slowly building factories and auto plants while at the same time reduce trade with China and other foreign nations in order to create new jobs and to make America more self-sufficient and less reliant on others to thrive. America's role is not to be the global policeman instead the role of America is to help other nations in time and crisis not to tell them don't do that or else. The reason I think this is when you try to police something it can often times not help anything or can in certain situations cause the situation to slowly get worse.
I disagree with you on the companys going green due to the benifits it would previde for the country and the world, but i do agree with not allowing religious groups in school due to the problems it would cause.
I agree with you except for the fact that you say that students should not be able to form religious groups in school.
Companies should not be forced to be 'green'. This is because everyone deserves freedom. If someone is being forced to 'green' then they do not have freedom. Also, students should be able to for, religious groups at school, even if that includes praying on school campus because we all have a freedom of religion and we all should be able to express ourselves. Some strategies that will ensure that american workers are prepared to compete in a global economy is being more self sufficient because we all need to worry about ourselves. It is not America’s role to be the world’s policeman because the rest of the world has a leader and they worry about them. America does not have to patrol the rest of the world.
1) Companies shouldn't be "forced," but it would certainly increase their status and efficiency. Going green would benefit the income, environment, and well-being of the business. It's definitely a great idea!
2) Of course! In the first amendment it clearly states that everyone has the freedom of religion, speech, press, assemble, and petition. It's better for students to express themselves through religious purposes rather than, for example, drugs.
3) Some excellent strategies would be to ensure that all workers have accountability. With leadership and business skills, workers can function at their best. One way to obtain these skills would be workshops and classes specifically for this field of work.
4) I would say no. America was not given that official title, so therefore, we shouldn't take that among ourselves. Every country is responsible for their own actions as long as it doesn't act negatively or disturb other countries. We shouldn't have to "patrol" other countries.
Companies should not be forced to go "green" instead the government will reward the green companies and will not help the pollutant companies.
Freedom of religion is one of our most basic and most needed rights that should not be taken away no matter what, so yes, children should be able to form religious groups at school.
American workers will be educated and held to a certain standard in order to compete in our global economy.
America's role in the beginning was not to become the worlds policeman but that is how it has become over the years and the threats that we have acquired.
Hello America, my name is Ollie Steil and I would like to discuss some things with you, so lets start with going green.
Yes, I think all companies should become environmentally friendly. With that change our nation would be able to come out better in the long run. I know that going green will be difficult for a whole nation to do, but I am positive we could do it. For as long as we work together as a union, we can and will transform America into a even better place. At first we will start simple and have stores use reusable bags or bags made of biodegradable material. Then we would start to progress with a more difficult tasks and work on the waste that factories and other industries are producing by changing to solar power, hydro power, and the use of wind turbines. I have more ideas for this plan to work, that I will share later, but lets get on to another issue I would like to speak of.
Even if it involves praying on campus, I believe students should be allowed to form religious groups at school. Now if and when I allowed this there will be some boundaries. All members of the formed group must be there on their own free will, no weaponry of any nature will be allowed and no ones life may be sacrificed or taken at anytime in these groups. If these rules are followed I see no reason why they can not form and practice their religion in the given time that the school provides because everyone is special and important in this nation and should not be restricted from being who they are.
Another issue I would like discuss is a strategy I have to that America will be ready to compete in the Global Economy. I am aware that we have citizens of a older generation like I that have a job that they do well. We will keep those jobs, but also make new ones that will advance us in the economy. The younger generation will be taught in those fields in college and high school and will take that knowledge and teach others while they work in those fields. Then the new knowledge will spread and it will no longer be now, but well-known. With this plan, we will be ready.
There is one more issue I would like to discuss before I leave and is our so-called policemen role we play in this world. I do not think we should be trying to protect everyone, when we are not fully okay ourselves. We should build ourselves more before we try to act across seas, but loyalty is a big thing to me. If we are in alliance with another country and they ask for help, we will be there. If we are asked to fight for our trusted friend, then fight we will do. So our so-called policemen title will be no more. We will transform this nation into something better, thank you!
I believe that companies should be forced to go green because it is not just their planet they should be responsible for it too. I do think that students should be able to form religious groups at school even if that means praying on campus as long as they are not pushing it on to others or shaming them for not joining. America should help people get more training to be more active in the world economy.America has been given the role of policeman and if no one else is going to do it then we must. War does not only affect those who fight in it.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.